Tuesday 1 February 2011

ScrapFIT - Dream A Little Dream

Hello to all you lovely friends in Blogland. 
Today I'm delighted to show you my first layout for ScrapFIT I'm lucky to be on their Design Team and the 'workout' was 'Dream A Little Dream'. 
I went very English, very romantic and opted for my dream home. 
For those of you who are eagle-eyed it is the cottage that featured in the film
'The Holiday'. 
Sadly it isn't real! It was a fake building constructed in a field in Shere, Surrey.
After filming it was pulled down, it was purely made of wood and fibre-glass - pretty sad eh!
But my layout is real! 
Using a stencil I shaped some kraft cardstock, positioned some snowflakes as a mask and spritzed with Tattered Angels White Chalkboard Mist.  The papers are Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather, topped with some die-cut hearts, flowers, tiny bunting and lettering - hey presto!

So how about joining in the workout? Zoom over to ScrapFIT for all the info -
there is a great prize up for grabs too from Lucky Girl Crafts -
take a little look at this!

2 comments:

Ohhh Snap said...

Lovely layout, a house the stuff that dreams are made of :D. TFS!

The Scrappy Cottage said...

I like the name of your blog. Love the layout, but what not a real house. How sad. Beautiful job on it. Thanks for your comment on my cottage......~Cherrie~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...